Many people believe that women today are busier than at any other point in history. Jobs, families, volunteer work, parents, household responsibilities, and "me time" quickly fill the hours of the day. However, making time for women's health care is an important factor in making sure that all of the other responsibilities are completed. If a woman's health suffers, everything else is at risk.
For today's busy woman, finding a gynecologist she can trust who provides all the levels of service she needs is critical. Instead of running around town for different appointments and testing, a one-stop-shop provides a great level of convenience.
Dr. Tomeka Roberts, working closely with Dr. Cynthia Jones, provides a wide range of gynecology services for women's care. From helping a woman select the right form of birth control to planning, and caring for pregnancy, Drs. Roberts and Jones provide services for complete women's care.
– Women's bodies undergo many changes throughout their lives. Regular checkups and pap smears are important to ensure that the patient has no abnormalities and that her reproductive system is healthy. Additionally, gynecological care also includes conversations and counseling about birth control, irregular periods, painful PMS symptoms, urinary tract and yeast infections, infertility, and sexual dysfunction. Additionally patients who are experiencing problems with incontinence can also turn to their gynecologist for restorative care. Most of these gynecology procedures can be performed in the office. However, some testing and procedures are done at a nearby facility.
– Pregnancy is an amazing time in a woman's life. However, it can also be overwhelming, especially for a first pregnancy. Drs. Roberts and Jones guide a soon-to-be-mom through her pregnancy from the regular checkups to monitor weight gain and the health of mom and the baby, to testing, to delivery. Throughout the pregnancy, women will undergo several tests including blood work and ultrasounds. Both doctors in our practice are available to answer any questions and address any concerns you may have.
If you're looking for a gynecologist in Birmingham who you can trust with your complete women's health care, call our office today.
Back to Home Page
- Best Gynecologist Birmingham - Dr. Tomeka Roberts answers some common questions about menopause
- Gynecologist in Homewood - What young women can expect during their first visit and examination with a gynecologist in the Homewood area
- Dr. Tomeka Roberts - Dr. Tomeka Roberts helps patients manage and overcome infertility
- Gynecologist in Birmingham - Gynecologist in Birmingham explains the importance of gynecology care for teens
- 35209 Gynecologist - Gynecologist in the 35209 area helps patients achieve weight loss
- Gynecology Services in Birmingham - Dr. Tomeka Roberts offers a range of gynecology services for patients in Birmingham