Dr. Roberts has been my OB for 6 years now; she delivered our first child and will definitely be delivering the next. She is kind, professional with a warm personality to boot! Those qualities combined out-measures most when it comes to a physician's care. Also, the front office staff is very inviting and makes you feel more at home than at the doctor's office. And, it is always a treat to see Nurse Lala call you back with a huge smile on her face. Overall I give them an A+ for being down to earth and providing their patients with a holistic pleasurable experience. Lynn
While our all-woman formal specialty is Obstetrics and Gynecology, our priority is in offering compassionate care in a comfortable, friendly setting.
The body of every woman is fascinatingly unique to herself. This means that you deserve personalized care that is tailored to meet the specific needs of your own body. In our practice, we are committed to providing the highest standard of care, but remember that the first order of business is to listen carefully to your needs and concerns. The working relationship that we build is an important one, because it is your health we are dealing with.
Our patients benefit from a wide range of services that span the various circumstances a woman will face throughout her life. Your physician here will assist you in:
- Routine care, including pap-smears and annual examinations
- Birth control
- Family planning, to include the confirmation of and care throughout pregnancy
- Labor and delivery
- In-office ultrasound, including 3D and 4D OB ultrasound
Specific issues that may be addressed with our physicians include:
- Abnormal pap-smear results
- Uterine fibroids
- Ovarian cysts
- Menstrual cycle concerns
- Urinary tract infection
- Vaginal infection or pain
- Hormonal imbalance
- Sexual dysfunction
- Weight control
The office we have designed is well-equipped, family friendly, and comfortable so that you are at ease during your visits, never feeling rushed and always fully understanding the treatment your doctor recommends. Our staff is highly skilled and focused on meeting your needs, whether they be general gynecological care, obstetrics, weight control, or related to a specific condition.
Your OB/GYN is the physician that travels with you through some of the greatest ups and downs you may experience. It is this doctor with whom you will discuss specific issues such as sexuality and reproductive health and wellness. Our physicians are empathetic, caring, and extensively trained to respond to the concerns you may be facing. Through careful evaluation and discussion comes the greatest form of medical care, which we believe our patients deserve.
Our site contains valuable information regarding our services, as well as the specific issues that you may be facing. Feel free to browse, and then contact us to schedule your visit with Dr. Roberts or Dr. Jones. We look forward to meeting you!
- Gynecology Services in Homewood - Women in Homewood and nearby communities can benefit from hormone replacement services at recognized Obstetrics and Gynecology practice
- Gynecologist in Homewood - What young women can expect during their first visit and examination with a gynecologist in the Homewood area
- Dr. Tomeka Roberts - Dr. Tomeka Roberts helps patients manage and overcome infertility
- Gynecologist in Birmingham - Gynecologist in Birmingham explains the importance of gynecology care for teens
- 35209 Gynecologist - Gynecologist in the 35209 area helps patients achieve weight loss
- Gynecology Services in Birmingham - Dr. Tomeka Roberts offers a range of gynecology services for patients in Birmingham
- Gynecologist Birmingham - Services offered by Birmingham gynecologist